Spring fashion sale - Etude l'Huillier
- Collector's items from the 1910s with Lanvin, Chanel, Molyneux, Schiaparelli until 1957 with a dress from the last Haute Couture collection of Monsieur Dior.
- The space age of the sixties with creations of Pierre Cardin and Courrèges and in particular a trapeze dress from the 1967 collection.
- Iconic ready-to-wear from the 80's and 90's with color block jackets from Thierry Mugler, pieces from Saint Laurent Rive gauche or a Vivienne Westwood Couture velvet ensemble from the Winter 1998 collection
- Current pieces from the 20023 collection from the latest collections of Marine Serre or an incredible collection of B-Buzz bags from Balmain.
- Luxury vintage leather goods with Hermès or Céline bags as well as costume jewelry by Chanel or YSL.
- An air of vacation with Louis Vuitton swimsuits or numerous Burberry dresses and summer shirts.
- As usual we reserve the end of our sale for the men's wardrobe where you will find Vuitton suits, Burberry trench coats or Gucci belts and sneakers
Sale room 16 hotel Drout
Friday April 28, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Wednesday April 26th 2023 from 11am to 6pm
Thursday April 27 2023 from 11am to 8pm
Friday April 28, 2023 from 11 am to 12 pm
Expert Pierre Zanier
Sale manager Chloé Berthenet
For all information requests: firstname.lastname@example.org 01 47 70 36 16
COLLECTION OF THE OBJECTS
The items will be delivered at 16 Rue la Bruyère, 75009 Paris from the afternoon of the day after the sale on presentation of a paid slip. From Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm (Monday from 11 am). Lots can be picked up for free for two weeks. Then 10 euros per item per week.
The storage of the lots will be free two weeks then 10 euros per lot per week. Shipping is possible anywhere in the world.